Original Wood Finish- a superior blend of linseed oil & beeswax that is polymerized for multi-purpose applications on all interior woodwork. Original Wood Finish is commonly used by woodworking professionals for application to bare wood or to revive an already-stained piece to achieve a lower-gloss, antique sheen while providing long-lasting durability.
Original Wood Finish Application:
- For indoor use only, not recommended for floors.
- Apply a very thin coat across entire piece with a lint-free cloth at room temperature.
- Allow Original Wood Finish to penetrate for a minimum of 60 minutes.
- Rub in briskly with a lint-free cloth until the surface is completely dry.
- Allow the piece to cure for a minimum of 24 hours.
- Optional: Burnish with a soft cloth or 0000 steel wool. The more you rub the better it will look.
- Additional coats will deepen the shine and increase protection.
Available in: Pint, quart and gallon quantities. Contact us for wholesale inquiries.